Page 24 of The Pie Thread!

General Forum

...

[VIDEO] RE:The Pie Thread!

Jitendar Canth (Reviewer) posted this on Monday, 9th November 2020, 16:52



===========================
Jitendar Canth

Quote:
"I thought what I`d do was, I`d pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes."


Site Reviewer at DVD Reviewer & MyReviewer

Carving out a niche with a pneumatic drill at Anime @ MyReviewer.com

Thanks from: admars

RE: [VIDEO] The Pie Thread!

Si Wooldridge (Reviewer) posted this on Monday, 9th November 2020, 22:12

Thing is...we know this, he was always going to be a bad loser.

I take you back to the Pie video that he made just after Trump won, it's still valid.  You can point out that 75.5m people voted for Biden, but 71m voted for Trump.  They ain't all going away, especially when people are threatening to put them on lists, etc.

I really hope Biden can turn this around and unite the country but my hopes aren't great that either he or Harris can do that, especially when you have Michelle Obama calling them hateful liars in the background.

---------

Si Wooldridge
Reviewer

http://synth.myreviewer.com

RE: [VIDEO] The Pie Thread!

alfie noakes (Elite) posted this on Tuesday, 10th November 2020, 09:50

Quote:
Si Wooldridge says...
"I really hope Biden can turn this around and unite the country but my hopes aren't great that either he or Harris can do that, especially when you have Michelle Obama calling them hateful liars in the background."

Those people will be far better looked after with a president who believes that coronavirus is a real threat that is killing record numbers of Americans and who is already setting up a CV task force, with a president who wants to retain the Affordable Care Act and not throw millions of them off health insurance, with a president who believes that catastrophic, man-made climate change is real and a president who has already stated that he will work for all Americans and not just appeasing his far-right base.

RE: [VIDEO] The Pie Thread!

Si Wooldridge (Reviewer) posted this on Tuesday, 10th November 2020, 10:39

Quote:
alfie noakes says...
"Those people will be far better looked after with a president who believes that coronavirus is a real threat that is killing record numbers of Americans and who is already setting up a CV task force, with a president who wants to retain the Affordable Care Act and not throw millions of them off health insurance, with a president who believes that catastrophic, man-made climate change is real and a president who has already stated that he will work for all Americans and not just appeasing his far-right base."

Some of this stuff I can agree with, it's the noise around him that worries me...

---------

Si Wooldridge
Reviewer

http://synth.myreviewer.com

RE: [VIDEO] The Pie Thread!

alfie noakes (Elite) posted this on Tuesday, 10th November 2020, 11:47

Quote:
Si Wooldridge says...
"Some of this stuff I can agree with, it's the noise around him that worries me..."

Didn't seem to notice much concern about 'the other side' when that last guy was in...

RE: [VIDEO] The Pie Thread!

Si Wooldridge (Reviewer) posted this on Tuesday, 10th November 2020, 12:30

Quote:
alfie noakes says...
"Didn't seem to notice much concern about 'the other side' when that last guy was in..."

I am so sorry that you are offended by a stupid t-shirt...

---------

Si Wooldridge
Reviewer

http://synth.myreviewer.com

RE: [VIDEO] The Pie Thread!

alfie noakes (Elite) posted this on Tuesday, 10th November 2020, 12:58

I'm offended by the disengenuous garbage that you post. At least have the balls to admit that you wanted Trump to win.

RE: [VIDEO] The Pie Thread!

Si Wooldridge (Reviewer) posted this on Tuesday, 10th November 2020, 14:03

Quote:
alfie noakes says...
"I'm offended by the disengenuous garbage that you post. At least have the balls to admit that you wanted Trump to win."

Disingenuous like the actual press release from the Texas AG?

This is our collective problem in that society is now so polarised that no one appears to be able to take the middle ground.

Did I want Trump to win?  Not bothered either way, it was never up to me so I really don't care.  I will admit I found his first victory amusing in the way that it make made a number of people go doolally, but that got more than a little tiresome before the end of his first year in office, let alone for the three following.

My only hope is that democracy is upheld and that elections are free and fair.

There appears to be some doubt, but here's the thing:

a. any fraud may not affect the result, but should in my view be investigated as this is the first time that mass mail-in ballots  have been utilised but it won't be the last because why should everyone queue at a polling station if a secure system can be put into place instead.

b.  there's an assumption that all the fraud is one way and that Biden is the benefactor.  If there are Democrat supporters out there committing electoral fraud, then it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Republicans are involved as well, right?

I have no problem with the result per se, the people have spoken - and that is my only concern.  I'm not especially looking for court cases to go in Trump's favour, I'm looking for them to settle the result definitively.  I would have thought Democrats in the US would want that settled as well rather than have Trump supporters bang on about it for the next 4 years.

A quick reminder, by the way, that Conservatives are more aligned with Democrats than Republicans and that I was happy with Obama overall as a change needing to be made and would have been just as happy with Clinton at that time as well or in 2016.

I just don't like democratic votes being ruled as invalid just because votes don't go the way the minority wanted.  

---------

Si Wooldridge
Reviewer

http://synth.myreviewer.com

...

Go back to General Forum threads, or All Forum threads